- 1.5 cups organic 1% milk [or soy milk]
- 2 frozen bananas*
- 1.5 cups of ice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp NaturAlmond Almond Butter
- 1 spoonful Protein Powder [optional]
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 handful of spinach
- Place all ingredients, except for NaturAlmond Almond Butter, in a high power blender
- Blend on high until smooth and thick
- Add 2 tbsp NaturAlmond Almond Butter, along with any optional additions and blend on high again until well mixed
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
*Freeze bananas when they are ripe by peeling and slicing into quaters. Placed sliced bananas into a plastic bag and freeze so they will blend easily. Get to freezing those bananas!