Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan Roasted Sweet Potatoes
@GeorgiaGrinders x @FoodoftheForest
1 lb sweet potatoes, washed
1 Tablespoon Georgia Grinders Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan-Peanut Nut Butter
¼ teaspoon cinnamon (or more, to taste)
½ Tablespoon neutral oil (avocado, vegetable, etc.)
Roasted Pecans, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. Cover a baking tray in foil or parchment paper.
2. If desired, peel sweet potatoes. Dice potatoes into ½” cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, toss potato cubes with nut butter, cinnamon, and oil.
4. Spread potatoes on baking tray. Spread potatoes as much as possible to roast evenly.
5. Roast in the oven at 425° F until edges brown, or about 30 minutes. To ensure even roasting, flip or toss potatoes halfway through cooking.
6. Serve topped with flaky salt and/or chopped pecans. Recipe makes a great addition to brunch or dinner!
Wash, peel (optional), and dice sweet potatoes into ½“ cubes. Toss cubes with Georgia Grinders Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan-Peanut Nut Butter, cinnamon, and oil. Spread onto a foil or parchment lined baking tray. Roast potatoes at 425° F until edges brown (about 30 minutes), flipping halfway through. Serve warm topped with flaky salt and/or chopped pecans.