Grain Free Honey Pecan Bread
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup of Georgia Grinder's Pecan Butter
Topping: (optional – but recommended!)
Unsweetened roasted coconut butter
1. In a large bowl, add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and let fizz.
2. Add eggs and mix with an electric mixer until eggs fluff (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Next, add Georgia Grinder's pecan butter and continue mixing.
4. Line a standard sized bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in batter.
5. Top with pecan pieces and bake at 350 F. for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Drizzle entire loaf with melted coconut butter and raw honey.
*Best to freeze the bread before drizzling so the coconut butter hardens immediately, then stored loaf in the fridge.