5 cups Barbara's Bakery Puffins
1/2 cup Georgia Grinders Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (we like Enjoy Life)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup powdered sugar (Can use Lakanto Monk Fruit Powdered Sugar for a zero sugar option)
1. Melt the coconut oil, peanut butter, chocolate and vanilla extract in a saucepan on the lowest heat and stir often until combined. Monitor this step closely to ensure the chocolate mix doesn't burn.
2. Put the cereal in a mixing bowl and top with the chocolate mix. Make sure everything is covered with the chocolate and spread onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Let the chocolate coated cereal cool in the fridge for around 10 minutes.
4. Take it out, cover it with 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar, and put the sheet in the fridge for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Remove the sheet and put the cereal back in the mixing bowl, cover with the remaining 1/4 of the powdered sugar, mix until everything is coated evenly and devour. You can store this at room temperature in a tupperware!