3 over-ripe bananas
1/4 cup nut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
dash of sea salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix bananas, eggs, nut butter, and vanilla until well mixed (I find using a hand mixer is best for this so the bananas are thoroughly mashed).
3. In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt and whisk lightly until combined.
4. Slowly fold the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients (with the bananas and eggs) - use a rubber spatula for this and DO NOT use a hand mixer.
5. Next, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top (you should be able to stick a knife into the center of the loaf and it come out clean).