- 3/4 cup NaturAlmond almond butter
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, NaturAlmond almond butter, & brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until desired consistency.
- Spoon into a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Bring up all four corners and twist lightly forming into a ball shape
- Freeze for 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm enough to keep shape.
- Place ball on serving dish and freeze for 2 hours. [or overnight-then thaw for 20-30 minutes when ready to serve]