- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cupt Horseradish Mustard
- 1/8 Cup Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 3/4 Cup NaturAlmond flour
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 lb Whitefish Fillets
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and lightly grease a medium baking dish in a small bowl, blend mayonnaise, horseradish mustard, and Sriracha.
- In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, shredded coconut, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip Fish into the almond flour mixture. Arrange coated fish fillets into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until fish is flaky.