Paleo Pecan Butter Pad Thai
Recipe by @balanced_life_leslie
2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
1 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 cup shredded carrots1/2 cup sugar snap peas
1 Tbsp. cooking fat (ghee, avocado oil, coconut oil)1 batch Georgia Grinders pecan butter sauce
1/3 cup Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter
1/4 cup almond milk2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1.5 Tbsp. coconut aminos1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ginger powder
1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1. In a blender, combine all of the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2. Cook the spaghetti squash using your cooking method of choice. This can be done by roasting it in the oven for 45 minutes, steaming it in the microwave for 15 minutes, or cooking it in the Instant Pot for 18 minutes.
3. Once the spaghetti squash is cooked, use a fork to scrape the noodles into a large bowl.
4. In a large pan, add the Tbsp. of cooking fat. Once it's hot, add the sliced onion. Let it cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Add the shredded cabbage, carrots and sugar snap peas to the pan and stir everything to combine. Let it cook for an additional 3 minutes until everything is heated through.
6. Add the shredded cabbage, carrots, sugar snap peas & onion to the bowl with the spagehtti squash. Mix everything together.
7. Add the Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter Sauce to the bowl and stir everything together to combine.
8. Serve in deep bowls and enjoy!