1 package brown rice Thai style noodles
2 bell peppers thinly sliced
1 cup thinly sliced carrots
1 cup frozen edamame (thawed and un-shelled)
1/2 cup frozen broccoli, thawed
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp chopped peanuts or almonds
1/4 cup Georgia Grinders Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp lemon juice or rice vinegar
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp sriracha (add more to taste)
1 1/2 tsp honey or brown sugar
1 tsp minced ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp water (to dilute)
1. Cook noodles according to package, drain, rinse with cold water and toss in sesame oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
2. Thaw or defrost frozen veggies.
3. Cut bell pepper and carrots into thin slices and cut broccoli into bite sized pieces.
4. Add veggies, protein and noodles into a large mixing bowl.
5. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sauce and ingredients until smooth.
6. Drizzle sauce over salad and add toppings such as peanuts, almonds, sesame seeds, etc.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was made in parnership with our friend Sarah Chau, RDN from @balancedbysarah!