Strawberry Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
Recipe by @kalejunkie
- 2 tb coconut oil
- 1 package Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 4 tb Georgia Grinders almond butter
- Small handful of freeze dried strawberries (you can even add strawberry jam or other fruit)
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Line a muffin pan with 8 liner cups.
- Melt half of the package of chocolate chips in the microwave, with 1 tb of coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second increments and stir until nice and smooth.
- Spoon about 1 tb of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the liner cups.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/2-1 teaspoon almond butter into each cup, followed by the freeze dried strawberries.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 package of the chocolate chips with remaining 1 tb coconut oil in the microwave, using the same process as before.
- Once nice and smooth, pour mixture on top to cover the almond butter and strawberries completely.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Makes 8 Large Cups