- 1/2 cup NaturAlmond almond butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Saucce can be made 1 day ahead of time.
- Keeps 3-4 days in the refridgerator
- Uses: chicken skewers, kabobs, pasta saucce, anything for an Asian flare!!