Thai Style Shrimp Noodle Bowl
Recipe By @starinfinitefood
- 1/3 cup Georgia Grinders almond butter (Original or Salt Free)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons Tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
Whisk all ingredients together. If you want the sauce thinned out, then add some water.
Combine edamame noodles with sesame seeds and sesame oil, sugar snap peas, red pepper, avocado, some greens, shrimp marinated in some coconut aminos and curry powder.
Drizzle the most delicious almond butter sauce on top or serve on the side as a dipping sauce.