1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp ginger, minced
8 oz skirt steak, thinly sliced against the grain
1 cup broccoli
1 large carrot, sliced
2 tsp yellow curry powder
1 13.5oz can light Coconut milk
2 tbsp coconut aminos
2 tbsp Georgia Grinder's Cashew Butter
1/2 package of Cece's Organic Riced Veggie Medley
Cilantro for garnish
1. Begin by heating oil in large skillet on medium high. Add in minced ginger and beef.
2. When beef begins to turn golden brown (about 2-3 minutes), add in broccoli, carrots, and curry powder.
3. Cook for another three minutes until fragrant.
4. Add in coconut milk, coconut aminos, cashew butter, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low and let simmer until sauce thickens and reduces (about 10-15 minutes). Set aside.
5. In a separate pan, sauté Cece's Organic Riced Veggie Medley for about six minutes.
6. Combine curry beef with sautéed Organic Riced Veggie Medley.
7. Garnish dish with cilantro.