2 lbs chicken wings
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup The New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce
1/3 cup Georgia Grinders Almond Butter
1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp The New Primal Original Coconut Aminos
1. Pat wings dry, season with salt and pepper and set aside
2. Put all sauce ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until creamy
3. Air Fry Method:
- Working in batches depending on air fryer size, set temp to 350°F and cook for 25 minutes flipping halfway through
4. Oven Method:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place wings on parchment lined baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Toss wings with sauce and enjoy!