- 1 package of Cece’s Veggie Noodle Co. Zucchini Noodles
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
FOR THE PESTO:
- 1/2 cup tightly packed basil
- 1/3 cup Georgia Grinder’s Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spray tomatoes with olive oil and bake for around 10 minutes until they are blistered.
- While the tomatoes are baking, put all of the pesto ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. You can add more or less water until you reach your desired pesto consistency.
- Mix the pesto with the package of zoodles and top with the blistered tomatoes. Enjoy!